Tuesday 18 March 2014

Random scibblings: Super

A few taked on Super.

**

What power he emits!
Such strength he displays!
Might!
A superhero is born.

**

No you're wrong, he screams.
My daddy is a superhero!

**

Working in the spider section gave him the creeps.
Her favorite was spiderman.

**

He's my super grandchild she says.
He'd boldly saved nani from the falling building.

**

Little bobby was taking obsession to another level.
Red underwear over blue pants.

**

You mean daddy isn't a hero?
She cries.
"He is little one.
A martyr for the nation."
Not all heros are indestructible.

**

I'm a housewife, she said.
Oh you're a superwoman?

**

"Hulk is a monster," I cringed.
He has good inside him mommy.
We all do.

**

Supper? He texted.
I danced with joy.
Super!* sorry for the typo.

**

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
I still sing that one!

**

How do I look?
Super! He said always.
She sighs at his vocabulary.

**

2 comments:

Loved it? Hated it? Comments make my day!